Will I turn Orange
Many people have unfortunately turned that dreaded orange from a professional spray tan or from another self tanning product in the past so I get where you are coming from. However the orange color is usually a result of the following:
- A salon using a product too strong for your skin tone
- The tech having a heavy hand and applying too much product on your skin.
- You had picked a self tanning product too strong for your skin tone ( Just because you want extra dark does not mean your skin can take it).
- The product has a low quality form of dha.
- You had a heavy hand and applied too much product to your skin causing it to over process.
My products should not turn you orange unless you pick a color too dark for you or apply with a heavy hand. My dha is of the best and purest quality.
If you have fair skin that has trouble tanning in the sun or new to self tanning I strongly recommend the following options:
- Start with just 1 coat of the regular tanning mousse ( You can always reapply 2 coats the next time)
- Use just the gradual tanner to build a more natural color over a few days
- Try the rapid mousse but start off with 1 coat and rinse in 1 hour ( You can always increase rinse off time in stages to “test the envelope”